Thank you for your interest in a writing opportunity on Peak Personal Finance. The more voices, the merrier!
We know guest posting is super popular and we get a ton of pitches every day.
If you’d like to submit a guest post, all we ask in return is the ability to write a post on your blog as well.
Simple? well mostly,
Your site must…
- Have at least 1,000 organic visitors per month as per Ahrefs.
- Be absolutely, 100% completely white hat. No blackhat links can be going to your site.
- Have mostly informational content. No blatant affiliate websites.
- Never have been penalized.
- Solid metrics.
- Must not mark the post with: sponsored / guest post / guest author or anything of this nature.
- Your website’s header / footer / sidebar must not contain ‘write for us’, ‘guest post’ or anything of this nature
You must be…
- Very responsive and be able to post quickly.
- Easy to work with.
- The post has to be an original piece of at least 500 words, which is about personal finance and money.
- You can include up to two links back to your blog in the body, and links to your social accounts in the bio.
- No affiliate links. (Feel free to link to major sites like Amazon, but without affiliate links.)
- Additional links to authority sites, such as Wikipedia or a dictionary site, are fine. We will use our discretion regarding whether we consider them authority sites or not.
- Make sure the post is spell checked.
- Please come over on the day your post goes live, and a few following days, to reply to comments and promote via social networks.
- Write with some character, to interest readers in visiting your site and to keep the rest of us engaged!
We reserve the right to edit or refuse any post, but are less likely to do so if you follow these guidelines.
Thank you and we look forward to your guest posts!